Life in general is pretty minimizing because you have a lot of big ideas and you have to battle the mistaken delusions and instability that come with youth. And then watching that just wither away as you become more of a realist is a harrowing experience for any human being. I just think you gotta have a good fucking attitude.
what’s the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants ?
one’s a crusty bus station and one’s a busty crustacean
if i was bisexual i would use this line all the time
I am bisexual and plan to use this line often in the future
THAT ACTUAL PHYSICAL ACHE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU LOVE A CHARACTER SO MUCH YOU SCREAM ABOUT THEM IN CAPSLOCK 800% OF THE TIME
Aidan Turner being adorable (x) (*´∀｀*)☆
adds “we just caught our alternate universe selves making out and now everything is super awkward” to list of shipping tropes that need to be implemented everywhere
Two queens pour ice on each other.
I LOVE ORDERING THINGS FROM ONLINE ITS LIKE SOMEONE SENT YOU A PRESENT BUT YOU SENT YOURSELF THAT PRESENT
AHHH I love this!! :D
GIVE ME A TITLE IN MY ASKBOX
- QUEEN/KING OF _____???
- PRINCESS/PRINCE OF _____???
- EMPRESS/EMPEROR OF _____???
- HEIR TO _____???
- GOD/GODDESS OF _____???
- OVERLORD OF _____???
- GUARDIAN/PROTECTOR OF ____???
- THE PATRON SAINT OF ____???
- MASTER/MISTRESS OF ____???
- Extremely imaginative, creative and ingenious
- Tend to be highly intelligent
- Generally laid-back and easy-going
- Usually go-getters
- The love and affection they feel for those close to them is often childlike in its purity
- Enthusiastic in their approach to things that interest them
- Not personally threatened by conflict or criticism
- Not demanding, have simple needs
- Interested in how things can be improved or what they can be turned into
- Great at analyzing problems, identifying patterns, and coming up with logical explanations/solutions
- Live primarily inside their minds
- Always seeking a higher understanding
- Value knowledge above all else
- Minds are constantly active, working to generate new theories or disprove existing ones
- Are questioning and skeptical of existing “rules” and popular opinions and define their own approaches
- Analytical, objective and theoretical
- Love new ideas and theories and discussing concepts with others
- Have no desire to control others
- Very tolerant and flexible in most situations
- Have firmly held beliefs that they with staunchly stand up for
- Can be very shy when meeting new people, but are usually gregarious and confident around those they know well
- Base decisions on logic and objectivity
- Value the succinct, correct expression of ideas and facts
- Will not tailor what they believe to be the truth while expressing it to others
- Independent, unconventional and original
- Often brave and pioneering
- Unlikely to strive for traditional goals such as popularity or security
- Usually complex individuals
- Can be restless and temperamental
- Can be scatterbrained, disorganized, absent-minded
- May seem dreamy and distant to others because of how much time they spend in their heads
- Not naturally in tune with the feelings of others – can be slow to respond to emotional needs
- Not naturally good at expressing their feelings
- Tendency to be suspicious and distrusting of others
- Not naturally good with practical, day-to-day matters
- Tendency to have difficulty leaving unhealthy relationships
- Tend to either ignore conflict situations or blow up in heated anger in response to them
- Hate working on routine tasks
- May be prone towards social rebellion
- May be prone to feelings of over self-importance
- May become overly critical, sarcastic and cynical
- May need to work on expressing their well-developed theories in a way that is understandable to others
You said they meant us no harm.